This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for “Smurly The Game One, Two, and Professional” which are downloadable apps from iTunes Appstore, and Google Play. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these games.
It will notify you of the following:
- We do not collect any data from you or your device, unless you decide to sign in with your Facebook account. Our app uses Facebook integration to keep track of your progress across multiple devices.
- When you do sign-up with your Facebook account, we get your Facebook name, and the status of your progress in that particular game. No other data is stored, and there is no Personal Identifiable Information (PII) stored. We do not know who you are, where you reside, or any other information about you, except the data mentioned above. And therefore we have no means to identify or contact you.
- The App allows you to share an opinion about levels every 15 levels completed, which is then posted to your Facebook account on your timeline. The app will never post anything else.
- At no time is the data collected by us shared with anyone, it is held in a password protected database with access only to you (so you can play on multiple devices) and us for maintenance. This data is not accessible by anyone else.
- By linking your Facebook account to our App, you have given us explicit permission to store this data on our servers for the sole purpose of tracking your progress in the game across multiple devices.